Complementary Therapist Fed.Dipl.
Craniosacral Therapy & coaching, recognized by complementary health insurance
- Exhaustion, burnout, stress
- ADHD, hyperactivity, hypersensitivity
- Life crises, search for meaning and orientation
- Trauma, surgery, violence, accident
- Psychosomatic and chronic complaints
Individual and respectful therapy
- pain and tension release
- achieve a healthy balance
- Strengthening perception and trust in yourself
- Recognize pain patterns and rethink them
- Self-determined in everyday life
- Mastering challenges better
- I have been married for over 20 years and father of two grown sons. Life as world traveler, international stage designer, then environmental and social work and finally therapist.
- My therapeutic training includes early experiences with hypersensitivity and existential questions of life, then shamanism, end-of-life care, social integration work, body therapy, SE somatic experiencing, MBSR mindfulness based stress reduction, systemic therapy, ADHD coaching and last but not least, being mindful in nature.